- ATM Services
- Club Accounts
- Credit Cards
- Debit Card
- Direct Deposit/Payroll
- Health Savings Accounts
- IRA Accounts
- Loan Products
- Loan Payment
- Money Market Accounts
- Notary Public Services
- Share Draft (Checking)
- Share Savings
- Telephone Access
- Other Services
- Quick Links
- Apps & Forms
- Protection Center
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) is designed to help you use the products and services provided by UBI Federal Credit Union's Website and Hometech (our online services), and ensure that you understand the policies and procedures we have developed to comply with certain laws and regulations.
All users of the UBI Federal Credit Union's Website and Hometech must comply with this AUP. This AUP is made part of all other documents that reference it, including Master Service Agreements, Service Level Agreements, and Statements of Work. Your use and/or continuation of the Services constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the UBI Federal Credit Union AUP. It is your responsibility, and obligation, to ensure that you as a member and/or End User comply with this AUP at all times.
Based upon the dynamic nature of the Internet, UBI Federal Credit Union reserves the right to make changes to this AUP at any time, and without notice. This AUP may not represent all possible ways in which you may engage in unacceptable behavior. We reserve the right to determine, in our sole and exclusive judgment, what activities are unacceptable.
This AUP includes other Acceptable Use Policies that may be ‘passed through’ by other entities whose products and services are used to deliver UBI Federal Credit Union's Website and Hometech to you.
If you become aware of any violation of this policy, you agree to notify UBI Federal Credit Union immediately at 860-747-4152 and to assist, to the best of your ability, with any investigation and attempts to stop and/or remedy the violation.
Violation notifications and/or other inquires may be sent via email to abuse@UBI Federal Credit Union.com. All inquiries must include working and consistently monitored email address and phone number contact information as well as your first and last name. Anonymous complaints will not be reviewed.
- Suspension and/or Termination of Service, and Service Fees
UBI Federal Credit Union reserves the right to refuse to provide the services at our sole discretion and may suspend or terminate current services at any time, should you violate any element of this AUP. Any termination or suspension may be undertaken with, or without, notice to you. Any suspension or termination of our services or account due to a violation of this AUP is void of any service refund of any prior fees paid to UBI Federal Credit Union for those services delivered as part of the UBI Federal Credit Union's Website and Hometech. UBI Federal Credit Union shall not be liable for any damages of any nature by any User or any third party resulting in whole or in part from UBI Federal Credit Union’s exercise of its rights under this AUP.
- Monitoring and Enforcement
UBI Federal Credit Union reserves the right to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of it's services. We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies third to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.
- Content Responsibility
UBI Federal Credit Union does not review, edit, or take any responsibility for data, content or material created, stored or made accessible through our services, and, as a result, does not accept responsibility from members, end users, or other third-parties, for any resulting damages or liabilities.
- Inappropriate/Illegal Content
You may not use or facilitate use of our services to transmit, store, display or otherwise make available any content that is inappropriate, as reasonably determined by UBI Federal Credit Union, or material that is otherwise illegal, harmful, fraudulent, or offensive, or that infringes the intellectual property, copyright or proprietary rights of others. This includes but is not limited to data that is reasonably determined by UBI Federal Credit Union to be obscene (including child pornography), defamatory, libelous, threatening, abusive, hateful, or excessively violent.
- Inappropriate/Illegal Use
The UBI Federal Credit Union's Website and Hometech is to be used in a manner that is consistent with the intended purpose of the UBI Federal Credit Union's Website and Hometech. You may not use, or facilitate use of our services in a manner, which violates any applicable law or regulation. Users shall not use the UBI Federal Credit Union's Website and Hometech in order to transmit, distribute, or store material:
- In violation of any applicable law or regulation, including export of encryption laws or regulation.
- That may expose UBI Federal Credit Union to criminal or civil liability.
- Other examples of prohibited use are, but not limited to:
- That may have an adverse effect on the stability and performance of the UBI Federal Credit Union's Website and Hometech or other UBI Federal Credit Union's Website and Hometech users.
- Forging, misrepresenting, omitting or deleting message headers, return mailing information, and/or internet protocol addresses, to conceal or misidentify the origin of a message.
- Creating or sending Internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, floor or mail bombs, or engaging in denial of service attacks
- Hacking, and/or subverting, or assisting other in subverting, the security or integrity of the UBI Federal Credit Union's Website and Hometech Services, products, or systems.
- Soliciting the performance of any illegal activity, even if the activity itself is not performed and/or
- Acting in any manner that might subject UBI Federal Credit Union to unfavorable regulatory action, subject UBI Federal Credit Union to any liability for any reason, or adversely affect the public image, reputation or goodwill, as determined by UBI Federal Credit Union in our sole and exclusive discretion.
- Users shall not use UBI Federal Credit Union's services to transmit unsolicited e-mail messages, including, without limitation, unsolicited bulk email (“spam”).
- Use of the UBI Federal Credit Union's Website and Hometech Services to download, publish, distribute, or otherwise copy or use in any manner any text, music, software, art, image or other work protected by copyright law.
- Users are also prohibited from facilitating the violation of any part of this AUP or another provider’s AUP, including, but not limited to transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any product or service that violates this AUP or another provider’s AUP.
- Security Violations & Network Abuse
You may not use or facilitate the use of our services to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or other network-attached device that is part of the UBI Federal Credit Union's Website, Hometech or an UBI Federal Credit Union user environment. This includes obtaining or attempting to obtain unauthorized access to a system without permission, as well as unauthorized port-scanning or and/or vulnerability testing. You may not make or attempt to make network connections to any systems, networks, or network devices to which you are not authorized for.
UBI Federal Credit Union reserves the right to take immediate action to suspend or terminate a member account if, in our sole and exclusive discretion, the member is engaging in activities that jeopardize the security of UBI Federal Credit Union, the security of UBI Federal Credit Union members, or of the Internet in general. Such action may be taken with or without prior notice to the member.
- US Export Controls
All use of the UBI Federal Credit Union's Website and Hometech by any member or End User is governed by U.S. export control law. These laws apply whether or not a member or general user actually resides within the United States. More information about U.S. export laws can be found at the export.gov website. These laws prohibit:
- Selling certain production and services outside of the U.S., though you may be allowed to sell them in the U.S.; and/or
- Doing business with individuals or entities with whom the U.S. citizens may not do business.