- ATM Services
- Club Accounts
- Credit Cards
- Debit Card
- Direct Deposit/Payroll
- Health Savings Accounts
- IRA Accounts
- Loan Products
- Loan Payment
- Money Market Accounts
- Notary Public Services
- Share Draft (Checking)
- Share Savings
- Telephone Access
- Other Services
- Quick Links
- Apps & Forms
- Protection Center
Lobby Reopening on October 19th 2020
As you all are aware, we have had our lobbies closed with the intent of keeping our employees and our members safe. We are pleased to announce that we will be reopening our Plainville and Berlin lobbies (our Bristol lobby never closed!) on October 19th, 2020 (this coming Monday!) in a limited fashion. With that said, there are some restrictions you should be aware of if you plan on coming into our facilities:
- Even though we are open, we prefer that you continue to utilize our drive through service lanes, which in turn provides optimum health protection for both yourself, and our staff. Please be patient as we work back into this!
- We REQUIRE you to wear a mask and have your temperature taken at the door. If you have a fever of 99.4 or above, or do not have a mask, you will be denied entry and be asked to use the drive through lane. Please respect our employees and our procedures.
- Lobbies are all marked for social distancing. Please maintain your distance from other members while in the lobbies.
- Please stay out of the blue taped off areas unless you are requested to enter them by an employee.
- If you do come into the lobby, please do not bring in multiple people. Keep children close by and do not let them wander the lobbies.
- Lastly, the following transactions still require an appointment to be made BEFORE you are on site by calling us at 860-747-4152. It is important to note that all of these can be started online and after you complete them, we will typically contact you to come in if needed:
- Account Opening
- Loan Applications and Closings
- Wire Transfers
- Fraud Reports
Please do not forget in the interest of saving time and moving transactions along that we strongly encourage you if possible to prefill and print out a deposit slip or withdrawal slip and bring it with you when you come in.
Thank you for bearing with us during this difficult time. Please be aware that as pandemic conditions may worsen, we may decide to close the lobbies again. If that happens, you will get another similar communication from us. We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent membership services!